Cube Draft - 12/14/2013 @ 1pm

Tim

Cube Draft - 12/14/2013 @ 1pm

Tim
"A draft is similar to sealed tournament. Each player receives 3 booster packs and sit in a circle. All players open their first pack, pick a card from that pack, and pass the remaining cards to the player next to them. This process is repeated until every player has drafted 45 cards to build a deck, 40 card minimum size. Whatever cards you draft and don't use are your sideboard and there is no limit to how large your deck or sideboard have to be, aside from the 40 card minimum.

A CUBE draft is a draft where someone builds all the boosters from a variety of powerful, fun cards so that every booster is full of awesome draftable cards.

The cube can only support 10 players, so please RSVP promptly to ensure yourself a spot. If we get an 11th person before drafting starts I will happily drop out to allow someone the chance to play." - Joshua Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/events/615905461788683/