Comic book collection

Jason britton
I need some help with some comics that were given to me. They are pretty much all superhero comics of all different kinds. They were all very well taken care of CU's each one was put in a plastic sleeve with a card board insert to keep them from getting bent or any thing like that. But I noticed another thing about them to is that all of them are pretty much from 1998-1999 but I know there are a few that are older. I found a spiderman comic that is from 1958 that is in very good shape and could be worth something more than the rest. I haven't been able to go thru them all yet to see what all I have but although there from 98-99 I'm hoping there worth something being in excellent condition and maybe having some that are in numbered order for a series. So if anyone can maybe help me out with a little bit of info about them I'd be grateful to you. Contact me at 5173155837 by text if possible thanks.
NOS

Re: Comic book collection

NOS
Administrator
Hey Jason,

Thanks for reaching out to us!  We are always willing to look at any collection and help to determine the overall value of the books within it (even if they are not for sale).
So, it sounds like most of the collection is from the 90’s.  Unfortunately, a large part of the comics printed during this era were overprinted and can be found for pretty cheap in great condition.  However, there are valuable comics from this era, so it’s just a matter of identifying those within the collection.
There are several ways you could go through the collection yourself and determine which books may have value.  You can use comicspriceguide.com (which does require you make an account), Ebay (which can be confusing/deceiving), or you can use an Overstreet Guide (a printed book that we actually sell).  However, if you are able to bring the collection to us, or even just the books that you are curious about, we would gladly help you determine their value.

Thanks again for reaching out!

Tim Stairs
Gameplace, LLC
t/a Nostalgia, Ink
139 S. Mechanic St.
Jackson, MI 49201
517-784-8955

On Aug 8, 2018, at 2:17 AM, Jason britton [via Nostalgia, Ink] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://nostalgia-ink.998389.n3.nabble.com/Comic-book-collection-tp131.html
To start a new topic under Marvel Universe, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nostalgia, Ink, click here.
NAML
Novus Ordo Seclorum ~Tim Stairs