Beginning comic for children

Nostalgia Fan
Administrator
I'm looking into getting my niece and nephews a book or two, probably a trade, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. My niece is 7, one nephew is 6, and one is 13. Given their ages I don't think keeping anything in good condition for a collection is a realistic goal, so I'm just looking more to get them reading and started into comics.

Re: Beginning comic for children

SkottJimenez
Administrator
Fortunately there is no limit to the selection for kids.
Powerpuff Girls, Scooby-Doo, My Little Pony...
Looney Tunes, Ben 10, Muppets, Ren & Stimpy...
I guess it all comes down to what they are into