1/6 OP KIT

Dustin Davis
Are we still planning on playing the 2nd OP kit tomorrow?

Re: 1/6 OP KIT

Eric Engel
I was going to ask your Attack wing or Star Wars, you are one up on me. Up to you.

On Monday, January 5, 2015, Dustin Davis [via Nostalgia, Ink] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are we still planning on playing the 2nd OP kit tomorrow?

http://nostalgia-ink.998389.n3.nabble.com/1-6-OP-KIT-tp89.html
To start a new topic under Star Trek: Attack Wing, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs998389n33h34@n3.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s998389n33h34@...
To unsubscribe from Nostalgia, Ink, click here.
NAML

Re: 1/6 OP KIT

Dustin Davis
I am bringing both just in case. I have not been to the comic book store for almost two weeks so I have not talked to anyone.

Re: 1/6 OP KIT

Eric Engel
Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one.

http://nostalgia-ink.998389.n3.nabble.com/1-6-OP-KIT-tp89p91.html